Bail Bonds Toledo Ohio
We are experienced, helpful, and knowledgable bail bonds professionals serving Toledo bail bonds in Ohio. Call us now to get fast release from a Toledo jail!
We want to help you and your loved one/friend. We know that sometimes people make mistakes, but that doesn't mean you should have to wait for your court date in a jail cell!
Why Choose Toledo Bail Bonds?
- -We are licensed and professional bail bondsman, based in Toledo Ohio
- -We are open 24/7, so we can process your bond immediately no matter what time of day or night you need help
- -We make Toledo bail bonds fast and easy to understand
- -Our rates are affordable and comply with state law - we don't jack up our prices!
- -We can help your loved one or friend to make bail almost immediately - often times without ever seeing the inside of a jail cell!
- -We are Toledo bail bonds experts - we work right here in Toledo and know our way around the courts.
- -We've been providing bail bonds Toledo for years, and we're here to stay.
- -We speak spanish!
Bail Bonds Toledo Process:
- 1. Call us anytime, day or night, and tell us about your situation. No bail bond is too big or too small!
- 2. We'll draw up a quick contract stating that you agree to become the defendant's indemintor. Keep in mind that you must have faith that the defendant will make all their court dates!
- 3. Usually the cost of the bond is just 10% of the original bail bond amount - Payment plans are available.
- 4. As soon as the paperwork is signed, we will get to work on releasing your loved one from jail! We will get in contact with the court immediately. Release can happen anywhere between just a few minutes and a couple of hours. The amount of time really depends on how busy the jail is and how backlogged they are with paperwork, however, we will do everything we can to get them out as soon as possible.
- 5. The cost of the bond is covered by us as long as the defendant makes all their future court dates. You and the defendant are only responsible for the fee we charge to write the bond.