Allen County – Lima Bail Bonds
Allen County Bail Bonds
Need bail bonds in Lima or anywhere in Allen County? You’ve come to the right place! Call 567-202-2734. We can get you released from jail very fast, usually within just a few hours.
Why Choose Us for your Lima or Allen County bail bonds?
We are experienced bail bonds professionals serving bail bonds to the entire Allen County area. We’ve been in business several years and we KNOW bail bonds inside and out. After telling us about your specific situation and bail amount, we will be able to quickly show you the next steps and the fastest way to get your loved one/friend out of jail.
Want to know more about us?
- In most cases, we do not require any collateral in order to process your bail bond
- Worried about your credit? Let us know and we will not run a credit check. We give people second chances even if you have less than perfect credit or have made credit mistakes in the past.
- We process bail bonds very fast – and can have your loved one released ASAP
- If needed, we can meet you at the jail to process paperwork
- We don’t have strict requirements for our bail bonds like other bondsman do – we do not require in-state identification or citizenship to process your bond.
- We are professional and highly experienced enough to handle all types and sizes of bail bonds
- We work directly with the Lima and Allen County courts so we are very familiar with their speciifc bail bonds process
- Call us as soon as you find out that your loved one is in jail and needs bail
- If you are prepared to be the indemintor of the jailed person, you will sign a contract with us, stating that your loved one will attend all court dates and agree to pay a 10% bail bonds fee.
- As soon as the contract is signed, we will contact the court to have the defendant released from jail.
- Release can happen within just a few minutes to several hours, depending on how busy the jail is.
About Allen County:
Allen County is named after a soldier – Colonel John Allen – who bravely died leading his men at the Battle of Frenchtown during the War of 1812. Allen County was originally Indian Territory, but was officially formed in the spring of 1820. During reorganization of County lines in later years, Allen County’s borders were stretched to include stretches of the Miami and Erie Canal.
The largest city in the county is Lima, which was established in 1841 as a village. Oil was discovered in Lima in 1885, which led to a boom lasting more than 20 years.
Today, Lima is home to over 38,000 people. There are many attractions in Allen County and the surrounding areas, including the famous Allen County Fair, which brings in hundreds of thousands of visitors each year – the largest fair in the state. Other attractions include the Allen County Museum, MacDonell House Victorian Mansion, and many parks, festivals, and events. Many attractions throughout Lima and Allen County were featured on the TV series “Glee,” which is set at a fictitious high school in Lima.
Allen County Resources:
Lima Bail Bonds Resources: